Call for Proposals
The OpenPOWER Webinar is an online virtual webinar for hardware developers, software developers, system builder, system architects, system engineers, SRE, system administrators and all practitioners of Open Source Hardware and Software around OpenPOWER.
We are looking for any topic relating to OpenPOWER, with a strong focus on Open Source.
The webinar is a virtual online event
What we’re looking for
Types of accepted proposals:
- Presentations: a 45-minute talk with about 10 minutes of questions and answers.
- Lighting Talks: 10 minute talk
- Workshop : 240 minutes of a workshop
- Be clear in your abstract, this is what we read, but also what potential participant will read and evaluate.
- Please understand that we are not mind readers, please be specific and do not presume we know everything
- Always define your acronyms to avoid any misunderstanding
- Multiple entries are welcome
- Submissions must be made by one of the presenters; we do not accept proposals submitted on behalf of others.
- Presentations about open source hardware or software are preferred, however not a requirement.
- As this is a virtual event all presentations will be recorded and made available online
- All presentations must conform to the code of conduct.