He is an enthusiastic engineer with the aspiration of electronics engineering and Chip design. He has 11+ years of Industrial, research and academic experience. Currently conducting research on VLSI architecture for Domain Specific Applications at SASTRA University, India. Research interest includes Architecture development for computing platforms and System on Chip design. Exploring open source tools for chip making.
SoC in Hours - A Power Chat
1. OpenPOWER - A matured ISA
2. Art of System Building - Its Libre-SoC
3. Microwatt in FPGA - A Rapid Flow
4. Tapeout Microwatt in a click
5. Bug the SoC - A Fire test